Monday, December 15, 2008

My Hero

My hero is Nicole. She is kind, helps others, and provides to people in need.
Nicole doesn’t readily insult someone even if she ha every right to do so. She would rather help someone out then leave them in a situation where they have no clue what they are doing.
On days when I miss the lecture in Algebra 2 she is there to teach me everything I missed even if I was sleeping. She often will take a friend home if he has missed their ride or cannot drive for some reason.
Nicole provides to people in need. When I quit my job I had no money to pay for anything. She would take me out to dinner or buy me a drink from Starbucks. When I had almost no gas in my car she would drive me or buy me gas.
All these things make Nicole my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment