Monday, December 15, 2008

Note the date above for the title

Today was kind of a good day. Definatly not bad. First off I got up between 10-11. Me and Nicole played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and life was good. Then i needed something. Food. So Nicole's mom called over to the restuarant in Westphalia (admit it, some of you are like, "there's a restuarant in Westphalia?" Well there is and it is delisch) and orders us food. So I went to go get it, but she gave me a twenty to pay 4 it :)
I got a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato and I added mustard when I got back. I also got mozz stix. I can't help but thinking of my Grandma every other time I talk about mozz sticks. Nicole got some chicken sandwich and mozz sticks also. and we ate and watched part of a Numbers. Life was good. Then I was messaging Wills on the XBox to see if it was cool If i came over. I felt I needed some man time. But he was setting up the tree with his parents and its some sort of tradition, cool for him, not for me :( But i get to see him tommorow which is kinda like seeing him today but postdated. Also i logged enough man hours playing with gears of war/ playing fire. Also I think I will now be of better benifiet to the youth and childrens ministries because I am now the proud owner of a goatee! Nicole supports my descion too! ;) she is such a cutie sometimes. I don't know what I would do without my good woman by my side. and I mean that.
Anywho, Nicole went away for work and then played videos games all day. oh yeah, when I got hungry again I ate leftover B-Dubs and pistachios! EAT THAT! have fun guys! *waves*

1 comment:

  1. somehow i knew your blog would include your menu for the day :)

    ReplyDelete