Monday, December 15, 2008

Sponsors (Seriously, I have no clue what I was doing in this paper. No recallection at all)

Crazy Kristen’s “Dang Ole” Car Depot
25453 N Oak Bluff Dr.
Osgood, IN 47037


Dear Kristen,

Thank you for making this contest. I am greatly appreciative that you have picked me to win this contest. I would like to request a DeLorean DMC-12. I would like my car to come(I) with a fully operational Flux Capacitor(PP). Also I would like a storage place for extra plutonium(PP). I won’t be stuck in the past refining(G) plutonium if I had that storage space to hold extra plutonium(I). Marty McFly, sometimes known as “Clint Eastwood”(P), would describe this car as “rad”. A brand new 8-track player would keep me up with the times(PP). I have to have air conditioning when I go from my house to the past(PP) in spite of the laws(PP) of physics(PP). Leather interior would go great along a Hurtz shifter.
Sincerely,
Ben M. Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment